Ultimate Party Bus Checklist
We know how important a special night out can be and we want our customers to have a great time on board the Ultimate Party Bus. We’ve put this checklist together to help you make the most of your night out on the town. Our representatives are always happy to help, if you have a special request of idea let us know and we’ll try our best to accommodate!
- Get a final headcount and let us know how many are in your party.
- Write out a detailed itinerary and remember the Ultimate Party Bus is a full size motor coach! It’s going to take longer for the bus to get between stops and we have to stick to major roads.
- Double check the itinerary we provide to make sure all of the addresses, contact numbers and times are correct.
- Let us know about any special requests or needs, such as microphone, extension cords, tailgating needs, etc.
- Confirm pickup and drop off locations with your guests. We recommend telling your guests and earlier time than the scheduled departure so that you know your even can start on time.
- Check with any scheduled destinations in advance for any dress code requirements and be sure to communicate this to your guests. Also remind everyone not to forget their ID’s.
- If you are having guests bring drinks remind everyone about this. If you are providing all beverages we recommend having everything ready in bags or boxes to load easily onto the bus. If you are providing beer it’s a great idea to have a separate cooler for this.
- Prepare any food you will be bringing on board. Remember this is a moving vehicle so stick to small, non-greasy finger foods.
- If you plan on showing a slide show or picture presentation during your trip email that to us in advance so we can confirm compatibility.
Things to remember on the night of your event:
- Music (CDs, DVD, iPod, phone or flash drive all work great. You can also set up play lists online but remember to bring backup just in case!)
- Camera and extra batteries
- Flash drive with any pictures or slide shows
- Party favors