Renting a party bus is a big deal, make sure you get the most for your money and have a great night by keeping these tips in mind!
1. Get the most of the multimedia provided! Bring music on an iPod, phone , CDs or flash drive so that you know you have your favorites on board. Ask your guests to bring music as well and set up play lists online in advance. Slide shows and backdrops for the screens add a nice touch too!
2. Give the driver more than one contact in case someone loses their phone. Also make sure to communicate times to be back at the bus clearly to your guests. We recommend bringing printed itineraries to make sure everyone is on the same page. Keep a head count of your guests on your Party Bus so no one gets left behind at the end of the night.
3. Plan your route! Your trip will go most smoothly if you plan in advance. You are welcome to make changes to your itinerary, but having something outlined to provide to your driver will make your night go smoothly. Always remember to add time for loading and unloading at each stop and for the additional time it will take these large vehicles to get from place to place.
4. Communicate with your driver and make sure all of your guests are respectful. Your driver is there to make sure you all have fun, stay safe and get home without any issues. Make sure you program your driver’s number into your cell phone as well!
5. Make sure that you have retrieved all your valuables off the bus at the end of the night! This includes cell phones, purses, car keys, cameras and coats. We are not responsible for any items left on board so please remind your guests to take everything with them when they get off the bus.
6. Remember that ONLY guests 21 and over are allowed to drink alcohol. Driver may request to check ID of anyone on the bus for any reason. Refusal to provide identification will result in the trip being canceled and no refund given. Alcoholic beverages are not allowed outside of the bus during the trip.
We are always on the lookout for great spots for our guests and we are happy to add 260 First to our list of partner clubs!
Newly renovated and updated, this large venue hall has updated Laser Lights and a Sound System with three outside balconies. The DJ will spin your favorite music as you watch some awesome Videos and Special Effects that our Displayed on Full HD Video Screens. 260 First also offers a large VIP table section and with the red carpet rolled out they also have something cold when the night heats up: Four one of a kind Cryo delivery system that release a blast of refreshing cool air when the night heats up.
Rental space and catering also available!
Ride in the Ultimate Party Bus to 260|First in St Pete and receive VIP curbside service, complimentary admission and a complimentary bottle of champagne!
We are one week away from Independence day and we hope that you will be Celebrating your independence by enjoying some of the areas best 4th of July events. For even more fun with your friends, consider having your celebration on the Ultimate Party Bus. Not only is it the safest way for you and your friends to enjoy all the partying, fireworks and drinks, but it’s also an extravagant experience in itself. Be sure to mention this post for a free special holiday bonus!
Not sure where to go on the party bus for 4th of July? Below are some links and suggestions on great places to go for 4th of July. And as always, unlimited mileage allows you to take advantage of events in towns that would normally be too far to drive, without worrying about designated drivers or drinking and driving! You are also welcome to keep the party on board all night long!
Club Prana – A Wild 4th of July Celebration at Club Prana on Thursday, July 3rd with the FOAM FRENZY Party. The all out wild and crazy FOAM Party on the 5th Floor Rooftop Party Deck and Sky Bar.
Channelside Bay Plaza Fireworks show https://www.channelsidebayplaza.com/
Tampa Party Bus Events: https://www.813area.com/july4th/
Fireworks at the Fountain Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer invites Central Florida residents and visitors to attend Fireworks at the Fountain on Friday, July 4, 2014 at Lake Eola Park in Downtown Orlando. Guests are encouraged to arrive early in order to find a great viewing spot. There will be large kids’ area and food and beverages available for purchase. The night will conclude with a patriotic firework display, which will begin at 9:10 p.m., accompanied by a performance from the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra.
Other Orlando Party Bus Events: https://4thofjulyorlando.com/
Fireworks Downtown The fireworks is scheduled to begin around 9:30 p.m. Fireworks can be viewed from the Northbank and Southbank of the St. Johns River. Fireworks in downtown Jacksonville will be launched from river barges behind Metropolitan Park, the Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront and The Jacksonville Landing along with strobes on the Main Street Bridge and the Acosta Bridge.
Other Jacksonville Party Bus area events: https://iknowjax.com/events/fourth-of-july/
Do you love karaoke and dancing, but:
- Don’t know where to go?
- Tired of going to the same place over and over?
- Scared of singing in front of strangers?
- Hate waiting forever to sing?
Come with us and host your own karaoke dance party right here on The Ultimate Party Bus. We will work with you to develop an itinerary that includes plenty of microphone time on the bus, plus a few stops at your favorite clubs and bars in between.
Karaoke is a great way to get all your friends together and sing all your favorite songs. It’s easy, addictive and since it’s your own private party bus, it’ll make for a more relaxed and fun experience.
Make a list of everyone’s favorite songs to sing along with so we can make sure we are prepared for your party. Please note that we need at least two weeks to put together your playlist, so please plan accordingly!
Designate a host. It sounds simple, but with lots of people on board and eager to get the party started, things can get really hectic, really fast. Keep one person (or create a rotation so everyone gets to have fun!) to be in charge of the microphone and to keep order!
All guests are welcome to bring liquid courage on the bus if they’d like!
The Ultimate Party bus is proud to offer party bus service in Tampa, Orlando and Jacksonville as well as all surrounding areas. Please contact us today for more information.
We look forward to having the pleasure of serving you.
Summer is here and we know that brings visions of laid back life sipping umbrella drinks with your feet in the sand. Once you’ve relaxed by the seaside how about starting a new summer tradition with your friends on the Ultimate Party Bus. The Ultimate Party Bus offers service from all of the popular beach destinations and you and your friends will have an unbelievable night on the town. If you are looking to really stay cool you can always hop over to the ICE bar in Orlando, the largest permanent ice bar in Orlando! If you are coming from the Tampa or Clearwater area, no problem! As long as it fits within your time we offer unlimited mileage on the party bus!
We are offering great saving in the month of June and July including rent 6 hours, get the 7th hour free! Call today for more information!! Toll Free 877-766-3817
If staying in flip flops is more your cup of tea then how about taking a ride over to the Conch House in St. Augustine to check out reggae nights? Here are some pictures from our last trip there where we had a great time!
Looking for a fun idea for your night on the party bus? How about an 80’s themed party! Use neon colors, acid wash denim, and popped collars, plus make-up and hair in the 1980’s was on the big, bright, and obnoxious side.
Costumes – There are so many options for costumes, from mall rat to 80’s rocker to the Material Girl. Check out these 80’s DIY costume ideas.
Signature Cocktail – If your party will be adults consider serving an 80’s signature drink. For more ideas on that read here.
The cool thing about the 80’s was that people had a lot of hair to work with. The 70’s trend of growing out your hair, combined with the inventions of mousse and gel, made for some totally awesome hair styles.
Big Bangs – Madonna may have been the instigator of this trend, teasing out those bangs and loading them up with hair spray, mousse, and gel to make her forehead look like a drive-in movie theater!
Highlights – Frosted tips were hot in the 1980’s. We’re talking Billy Idol here people, be sure to gel it out big too.
Banana Clip – These were popular for about 5 minutes in 1986 and are an easy way to make your hair seem bigger than it is, which was pretty much the whole point of the 80’s.
Scrunchies – Hair scrunchies, basically a fabric covered elastic band for your hair and perfect for making a Side Ponytail like Deb’s from Napoleon Dynamite. No instructions necessary.
Music – For the music you can get inspiration from online playlists and also ask your friends to recommend a few of their favorites.
Party favors are always a fun treat and add to the ultimate party bus atmosphere:
- Mini rubix cubes
- Jelly bracelets and rings (available at Oriental Trading)
- Generic wayfarers (available at Oriental Trading)
- Reese’s Pieces
- 80’s Mix tapes (on CD)
- small cans of Aquanet
- Pop rocks
We know that the months leading up to graduation are filled with busy days, things to remember and items to be crossed off a list and it’s taken a lot of work to get to here, now it’s time to let loose, have some fun, and let Ultimate Party Bus handle the graduation party festivities. The somber ceremony has already happened, now is the time for having tons of fun with friends and family!
Our graduation party special starts at just $995 for 4 hours of fun!
Our Graduation Party Spectacular Includes:
- 4 hours on the Ultimate Party Bus
- End of year music video
- Soft Drinks
- Bottled Waters
- CDL Licensed Professional chauffeur
Renting the Ultimate Party Bus guarantees safe, reliable transportation while being treated like royalty in a decked out party bus with laser lights, music and all the amenities to ensure an unforgettable graduation party. You’ve worked hard to get here, make the ending one you will never forget.
Parents can rest assured that guests are in safe hands as they head out on the town, all together in the same vehicle and with an experienced, professional CDL licensed driver. The greatest advantage of the party bus is the fun you will have. You will make memories with your friends that won’t be forgotten.
We know how important a special night out can be and we want our customers to have a great time on board the Ultimate Party Bus. We’ve put this checklist together to help you make the most of your night out on the town. Our representatives are always happy to help, if you have a special request of idea let us know and we’ll try our best to accommodate!
- Get a final headcount and let us know how many are in your party.
- Write out a detailed itinerary and remember the Ultimate Party Bus is a full size motor coach! It’s going to take longer for the bus to get between stops and we have to stick to major roads.
- Double check the itinerary we provide to make sure all of the addresses, contact numbers and times are correct.
- Let us know about any special requests or needs, such as microphone, extension cords, tailgating needs, etc.
- Confirm pickup and drop off locations with your guests. We recommend telling your guests and earlier time than the scheduled departure so that you know your even can start on time.
- Check with any scheduled destinations in advance for any dress code requirements and be sure to communicate this to your guests. Also remind everyone not to forget their ID’s.
- If you are having guests bring drinks remind everyone about this. If you are providing all beverages we recommend having everything ready in bags or boxes to load easily onto the bus. If you are providing beer it’s a great idea to have a separate cooler for this.
- Prepare any food you will be bringing on board. Remember this is a moving vehicle so stick to small, non-greasy finger foods.
- If you plan on showing a slide show or picture presentation during your trip email that to us in advance so we can confirm compatibility.
Things to remember on the night of your event:
- Music (CDs, DVD, iPod, phone or flash drive all work great. You can also set up play lists online but remember to bring backup just in case!)
- Camera and extra batteries
- Flash drive with any pictures or slide shows
- Party favors
We were happy to have Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon on board the Ultimate Party Bus last night as she celebrated her “anniversary”! We were honored to have the singer on board for a great evening.
Here are two vine videos that the singer posted online celebrating on the party bus!
Boarding the Party Bus
Decorations for Mariah Carey's party
Decorations on board the Ultimate Party Bus
The Ultimate Party Bus offers top of the line multimedia and we would like for you to take full advantage of that! With touch screen computers, 4 big screen high definition televisions and a state of the art sound system one way to make a special night go from ordinary to extraordinary is with a custom music video to commemorate your event. Music video slide shows take advantage of the multimedia available on board and add an extra personal touch that is perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, corporate events and other milestones. For a birthday party you can show the story of a person’s life in pictures, for a wedding you can tell a love story, for a prom you can have pictures of all the kids or use baby pictures and let everyone guess who the baby grew up to be! For corporate events you can use promotional materials, company images and logos to make it a true brand experience.
If you would like to create your own, it’s not so hard to do. First you’ll want to gather photos. It’s great if you can include pictures of the people who will be watching the slide show too! Just be sure to avoid pictures that are small or blurry. For every 5 minutes of music you’ll want to have about 100 pictures.
For instructions on how to create a video slide show with windows media center click here. There are many different programs that you can use to make a slide show, you can start by searching online to find one that works right for you or that might already be installed on your computer.
Don’t have the time to make your own slide show? We can help! We offer complimentary music slide show videos with all paid reservations including one song and up to 100 pictures. You just provide the photos and the music and we do the rest.
For a Free Custom Music Video that you can show on the party bus here are the steps:
- Book a reservation. Get a quote here or call us at 877-766-3817.
- Gather photos. We recommend having approximately 100 photos per 5 minute song. Make sure that the photos are not grainy or very small so that they show up well. Remember they will be showing on large 42″ high definition televisions! Number your photos in the order that you would like them to appear. For example, the first photo that you would like to show should have a file name of 1, the second should be named 2 and so on. If the order of the pictures can be random then the file names don’t need to be in any particular order.
- Upload. We will create a place for you to upload your photos and music online. You just place the files there and we will be able to take over from there.
- You’re done! We do the rest of the work and on the night of your event you will have a keepsake DVD that will be yours to keep. Additional copies, or additional slide shows can be provided for an additional cost.
If you make your own slide show we do recommend that you send a copy over to us in advance so that we can test for compatibility and ensure that it will work on our systems. For more details on how to set up your own file please call our office and we are happy to help you however we can. For prom and group events each guest can provide a certain number of pictures and we will combine them into one video.
Here is a sample video we created for a 16th birthday party!
Next Page »