A party bus is a great way to enjoy a night out without having to worry about late night transportation and keep the party going even on the road. There are a lot of options out there and price is only one of the factors to consider. Here are some important questions to ask when talking to a prospective party bus company.
- What amenities and extras does the price include?
- Am I allowed to bring food and drinks on-board?
- Are your drivers CDL licensed? How are your drivers screened?
- Are your vehicles licensed and insured?
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you own and operate your own buses or will my event be subcontracted to another company?
- Are there any other fees or potential extra costs that I should be aware of?
- How many passengers can the bus carry? Is this maximum capacity or a comfortable number or people?
- Is there a restroom on board?
Whether it’s your prom, a bachelor party or a private night out with friends, choosing a reliable company and a bus with the features and amenities that you need will allow you to have a night to remember, without having to worry about safety issues.